Tuesday 7 May 2013

A journey of 1000 miles starts with one step.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more. Many quotes and clichés or increasing grandeur have been floating around my mind over the last few days, having taken the plunge and signed up for the WSET diploma. 

A life of studious servitude, made all the more enjoyable by the need to fit it around a 45 hour working week, has just begun and, as such, this blog will be overhauled to provide some relief from the viticultural minutiae of Unit 2.

I love wine, which is frankly a pre-requisite for embarking on the 2 year Diploma, but this passion is likely to be tested at times during this period. I do hope, however, that this outlet will serve the purpose of reigniting the vinous fire within at points when it reaches a low ebb.

At times the content on here may become unreadable, as I cover various climatic conditions, canopy management and the like, but I will try to intersperse these additions with blogs of a more whimsical nature. 

So, once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more. Here I come 'Viticultural Growing Environment!'

No comments:

Post a Comment